Sold My SingPost Shares

I sold my 5000 shares of SingPost yesterday at S$1.22, and today it went up to S$1.225, cheesecake. Nevertheless, I still made a profit and I'm thinking of what to do with this cash of S$6,221.41. Which stock is worth buying now? I'm looking at M1, Sheng Siong or SATS; M1 and Sheng Siong are now trading with dividend , M1 paying out in April and Sheng Siong in May. But I like Sheng Siong and SATS more.

Sheng Siong because me and my wife shop there quite often, their branch at Bedok Reservoir, it's a very local supermarket, you need anything local or Southeast Asian, you'll find it there. I also find their price to be very competitive. Their counter staff are also very friendly.

SATS because they are huge and government-linked (via Venezio to Temsasek), sometimes they give out crazy dividends, and when I went back for my reservist recently, I realized our army cookhouse are now managed by SATS Food, and the food is decent, much better than during the times of Singapore Food Industries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks