Bought Some Stocks Today

Today I managed to convince myself that STI is now at its lowest period, and it's time to stock up on some cheap bargains, it's like buying Christmas presents for myself ;)

But of course I didn't just convince myself without reading up, the US Federal Reserve will either continue their bond-buying program or reduce a bit, what I read is from $85 billion a month to $75 billion a month, $10 billion difference, actually it's just a fraction of their GDP, their GDP growth far exceeded $10 billion a month, I don't think it will have a huge impact, they can't keep printing money forever, they got to at least slow down their pace since their economy is improving, this tapering will come sooner or later, might as well come bit by bit, that's why they called it "tapering", it's meant to be gentle to everyone.

If you are wondering about the meeting, it starts tomorrow, can refer here, and it lasts until 18 Dec.

Anyway, I bought 2 more lots of Sheng Siong at $0.580, 2 more lots of CDL HTrust at $1.575 and 10 lots of LippoMalls at $0.400. Sheng Siong and CDL HTrust is more for averaging down since it's so low, overall with LippoMalls, it gives me a good yield for 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks