Received My First Adsense Cheque

See my last post when I finally hit 100 USD for payment to be released, I received it today, damn fast, I was expecting to receive it next month. And before I post it here, I checked the Adsense Terms and Conditions to ensure I am not breaking any of their rules.

"9.    Confidentiality
You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without our prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes: (a) all Google software, technology and documentation relating to the Services; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance as pertaining to the Services; (c) the existence of, and information about, beta features in a Service; and (d) any other information made available by Google that is marked confidential or would normally be considered confidential under the circumstances in which it is presented.  Google Confidential Information does not include information that you already knew prior to your use of the Services, that becomes public through no fault of yours, that was independently developed by you, or that was lawfully given to you by a third party.  Notwithstanding this Section 9, you may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments resulting from your use of the Services.  "

Yes, I will not be breaking any rules if I am accurately disclosing the amount of money I am earning from Adsense, which means it's safe for me to post a picture of my cheque, so here goes.

$125.18 Singapore Dollars

The cheque is already converted to Singapore dollars which means I can just deposit into my POSB bank account without any charges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore