Tried Häagen-Dazs for the Second Time in My Life

First time was very long ago, think it was in primary school, my cousin got a Häagen-Dazs ice-cream cake for her birthday, she cut me a huge slice, it was a chocolate ice-cream cake, but doesn't seem to have any cake, it's all chocolate ice-cream. I remember it was very good, probably the best chocolate ice-cream I ever ate, it was very thick, very rich, very tasty, but very hard.

Yesterday after watching some ice-cream videos on YouTube, I decided to buy some Häagen-Dazs to try with wife. Sheng Siong has a long-time promotion going on, 2 pints for $23.85, original price per pint is $14.50, damn expensive. So today I bought 2 pints, one if blueberry cream, the other is chocolate.

We tried the blueberry cream, very good, a lot of blueberries, very rich taste, then we also tried the chocolate flavour, tasted like the chocolate ice-cream cake from my cousin, also very good, very thick.

Next time I want to try the mango flavour, they have so many flavours, but it's kind of pricy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks