Tried Nene Chicken for the First Time

I saw it on foodpanda for quite a while now but today I decided to give it a try, I was holding back because I'm not really a fan of Korean products, dramas, idols or even chicken, ok I like Gangnam style and that's about it. And their chicken always look like those American buffalo wings where they drown it in all sorts of sauces which I don't like and it's very oily even with all that sauces.

End up this Nene chicken is not oily at all but it's very juicy and it has a special aroma, probably their secret ingredient, and most importantly they give an option to separate the sauce.

The box

Packing

Sauces I choose their Swicy and Honey mustard dip sauces, I bought the 18 wings and sticks so I get to choose two sauces, and two starters which are coleslaw and corn salad. The starters are very basic, I think KFC and Popeyes offer better coleslaw, as for the corn salad, it's just corn with mayo, nothing special.

I didn't try the Swicy sauce but I guess it is sweet and spicy, I was enjoying the honey mustard, damn power.

Nene chicken closeup

In case like me you are wondering what is the meaning of "18 wings and sticks", well it's just 9 pieces of chicken wings, they cut off the drumlets and it becomes 18 pieces. And the chicken is a smaller one, the wings are also smaller but ok la for two person more than enough, I think can serve 3-4 people.

Oh forgot I also ordered a smoked salmon gimbaps, not bad, it's a giant sushi with lots of veggies inside with smoked salmon, very healthy tasting. It also comes with a small pack of soya sauce for dip.

Will definitely order again, good fried chicken and sauces, must try, remember to separate the sauce if you don't like it drowned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore