Baby Fell and Hit Her Mouth

She was playing near my computer desk and suddenly she tripped and fell and started crying. Then wife noticed that baby's mouth was bleeding, the bleeding was from her upper lip and upper labial frenulum.

I then examined her teeth, looks ok, only the labial frenulum tissue seems to be slightly torn, googled online most sources indicate that it's not a cause for concern and will heal by itself. Some people even had surgery to remove a frenulum if it is obstructing normal mouth functions.

Sigh, small house so everything crammed together, I think because the bed was too close to the desk, she probably bounced and lost balance and hit the sharp corner of my desk. Hope I can get a bigger house so she can have her own room, now my flat only one bedroom so no choice she have to sleep with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks