Carl's Junior Got Back to Me

So last weekend I ate one and a half raw chicken sandwich, good thing I didn't feel unwell, think my stomach very strong, must have killed all the bacteria, but anyway I feedback through the Carl's Junior website because I don't other people to eat raw chicken burger, I'm just lucky nothing happened to me but if it happens to someone else with a weaker stomach it can be life threatening.

Then today one of their guys called me and apologized. I sent him the photos and receipt and he said he will go down to the store to investigate and then call me back.

Later in the afternoon he did call back and told me he have already briefed the staff at the branch and he offered refund but I declined, told him it's good enough that he educated his staff but he insisted on providing some compensation in the form of voucher so I accepted.

But thinking about it, remember the case where one guy had his limbs cut off after eating raw fish, heng I'm ok, different people the body react differently so very hard to say, it's just a matter of luck and genetics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks