Day 23 at New Job

It's true about the saying that the more you do something, the more you get used to it, now my 23rd day into the job and I think I'm getting more proficient already, so far many interesting and new things, even though mostly are older technologies but I think still have many things that I can learn.

So far the overall experience is good, boss nice, colleagues nice, but come to work all very serious which is a good thing but I notice a subtle division among my colleagues, like left hand and right hand don't talk to each other, cannot communicate or not interested, who knows, but for me I don't really care about this kind of things, I'm the focus on work type so it doesn't bother me.

Anyway I got my first full month salary, the company paid me last weekend, very early payday and they go by calendar month which means even though I haven't really worked for the full month of Sep they still pay me in full, nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks