Jakemy & Jackly JK-6088A 38 in 1 Screwdriver

I happened to see this at Challenger last weekend, only S$12.90.

This comes with an extension bar for difficult spots, and it's cheaper than buying online.

I think it is a must to keep one box at home just in case, you never know when you need it and when the time comes and you don't have the right tool, it can be very frustrating. I learned this the hard way last week while trying to install the M.2 SSD on my new PC.

This box looks like it has all the small screw heads that I can ever possibly use, there's even one for opening iPhone SIM card slot, and the material is Chrome Vanadium which is rust-resistant, and it is magnetic, and it comes with a nice box.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks