Bought New Mouse (G304) and Keyboard (AKB55)

Bought a Logitech G304 wireless mouse and a Targus AKB55 bluetooth keyboard.

The mouse is awesome, I think it is better than my G603 because the shape feels just right whereas the G603 is a bit bigger. For weight, G304 feels lighter whereas the G603 is a bit heavier even with one battery. G304 is only one battery by the way. So now I will use the G603 at work and G304 for home use, the mouse I currently use for work is garbage and wired and sometimes the cursor goes nuts. G304 is $79.

If I have to choose one between G603 or G304, I would easily choose the G304 and it is also cheaper.

For the AKB55, I bought it purely because it is small and compact and only $39 for a Targus brand. Keyboard layout is weird, it has a function key, backspace key is labelled as delete and a bit smaller, enter key is also smaller but I suppose I'll get used to it. Other than the weird layout, everything else feels good, super slim and light, looks durable, flat keys for easy typing, good purchase I think.

Update: Found that the keyboard has lag when playing games, sometimes key press don't register. Quite disappointed. Also realised that the left Alt key and windows key is swapped, really weird keyboard layout.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks