Bye Bye 2018

Time pass really fast, now 2018 coming to an end soon, major thing this year is changed a new job, good thing is that it is a better job so career-wise considered doing fine. Today also completed my appraisal, boss said gave me very good rating, well at least here if put in effort it is recognised unlike my previous company.

Boss also trying to push me to become project manager... Anyway no harm trying but I still like doing technical work though, project management is a whole different beast which I tried a bit and didn't enjoy. Finish current project first then see how.

Family also doing well except that one time wife got hospitalised due to low INR reading, baby doing well but getting too fat, must make her exercise more. Next year she turning 4, maybe can start to enrol her in kindergarten but I'm not overly concerned.

Financial not so good in terms of investment, stocks losing money but good thing is that it is money that I don't need to touch so still not that bad, cash flow also ok, have enough for emergency so should be fine.

Next year can apply for BTO, I'll probably apply for a cheap 3-room, location don't matter much as long as below $200K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks