BTO Sales Launch May 2019


Link to apply here.
Priority Schemes here.

26 May 2019 I would have met my MOP for my current flat, so they open this week just nice.

So I applied for a 3-room unit at Tengah, together with my parents under the "Multi-Generation Priority Scheme (MGPS)". Parents applied for a 2-Room Flexi unit.

Quite surprising still can be eligible for a priority scheme, hopefully can get.

By the way application fee is just S$10, if can get good, cannot then just lose S$10, machiam like buying 4D lol.

Pricing below.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Any update on your BTO application @ Tengah? got it?
Got it already, also paid deposit, me and parents got it under the Multi-Generation Priority Scheme (MGPS), they 2room we 3room. Deposit for 2room is $500, 3room is $1000. Now just waiting for them to build.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks