Government Say PMD Ban Not Needed Right Now

Source

But I think recently there are quite a number of accidents and even fatal accidents that went on the news, who knows how many others went unreported, doesn't mean it didn't happen because the news didn't cover it.

Reminds me of a friend who works in a particular shipyard, he said there were accidents and even fatal ones that were only known to people who work inside the shipyard, well since the shipyard is a secured area, I guess the company is able to conceal from the public.

Speaking of PMD, my daughter is going to K1 next year and I'm thinking of getting one for wife so she can ferry baby to school. I'm also considering getting a bicycle for myself so maybe some days we can go ride around, I can also exercise a bit at the same time.

When I was younger, like 14+. I used to have a stunt bike, forgot the brand, bought it for S$350+ I think. Me and a couple friends used to ride around, night rides were especially thrilling haha, now older, not sure if I can still get the same thrill but I probably will not go so fast, young very daring, no worries, now older, so many things to consider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks