Ramesh Erramalli, Executive Director at JPM with Fake/Dubious Certs?

Source

The very first line immediately caught my attention:

"Ramesh Erramalli did not graduate with a Bachelor Degree from Hull or any university."

So does this also mean that he does not possess an MBA from University of Hull?

Next, his postgraduate diploma from a Uptron ACL, he probably also bought, oops sorry, attained his degree at this same place.

But regardless, as someone who don't really care about cert, ok la cert is like a key to open a door, the rest depends on the individual, so I only believe in capabilities, paper don't mean anything if one cannot deliver.

Looking at how he spoke in the video, his Indian slang is too heavy, seriously I cannot imagine him with that kind of slang trying to convince anyone, I know of really nasty customers who will tell him off if he comes with that kind of slang, I am serious. I also personally know some India Indians who can speak way better than him, and with the respect and humility that he lacked.

So this kind of standard can earn $66,000, wah, wonder JPM still got opening or not, I think I far more qualified than him, actually I know of many who are far more qualified than him haha.

Heck, I will go apply at JPM as Executive Director, asking salary of $66,000, hehehe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
From the way i look at it is also fakes because i got a friend in that uni who went for a search for his name as theirs is no one by that name in that uni and i wonder why jp morgan hire him is a question mark ?? The latest news is also involve in 1imb scandal ??
Wow, now I wonder if he got the director job based on his University of Hull qualification or not, or just the Uptron ACL, if just Uptron ACL can get $66,000, then we pay so much to study degree for what lol.
Prize Fighter said…
You never know, personally i do know that sometimes foreign talents help each other to secure plum jobs. Base on what I am reading this guy seem to hail from the IT Industry as well.

But if it is indeed true that his credentials are fake. It is a warning sign that we have been failing in our own due diligence check when it comes to verifying qualification.

I have personally witness what damage under-qualified people can do to system. Especially if you turn to them for advice on critical system changes and configuration. Nowadays it is easy to even get IT professional cert with help of brain dumps.

That is seriously my concern as I read about this.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks