Cannot Refund/Exchange Fiido Q1

Today the shop got back to me and told me they are unable to refund or exchange, well at least I tried and have a closure with the shop, anyway this is not their problem, goods sold are non-refundable and not exchangeable is a very common term and condition in Singapore.

But I'm not done with LTA yet, I have sent them an email about the sudden ban, I think everyone affected should send them an email, otherwise they might not know the impact they are causing.

Anyway since cannot refund/exchange, might as well try to make use of it even though we can't really legally make good use of it, so told wife to open up the box and play in living room or the grass patch at our block lol.

I think the Fiido Q1 is a great product, looks really cool, well-made and sturdy, but the alarm feels a bit wonky. I saw on youtube if someone move the handle bar it will sound off the alarm but mine doesn't do that, it will only sound the alarm if I kick the rear part of the device, or carry and shake too much at the rear, or kick the kickstand, I think the motion detector is installed somewhere at the rear so maybe that's why movement to the rear will trigger the alarm.

But I don't think a wonky alarm is a big problem, there's actually another layer of protection which is the remote control, as long as the device is not started using the "Start Button", nobody else can use it, but I don't know how true this is though, probably can remove the sensor and change another one lol. Best is still get an actual lock, it comes with a free cable lock, but I think better get a chain lock.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks