LTA Reply on PMD Ban

Previously I dropped enquires to NParks and also LTA as my estate don't even have cycling path nor park connector network (PCN) so I asked them how my wife can make use of the PMD to send our daughter to kindergarten, NParks say they are working with LTA and will update me again.

Today LTA replied, they pretty much just copied certain parts of the transcript of what Lam Pin Min said in parliament on 04 Nov 2019, the full transcript is here: https://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/sprs3topic?reportid=oral-answer-2079

Like that I might as well just read the transcript right. These government bodies really don't know doing what, just copy and paste without addressing citizen concern. I already provided postal codes of our home, the kindergarten and told them my estate don't even have cycling path nor PCN and they still reply to tell me can ride on cycling path and PCN, wah kin nan na like talking to wall.

Sigh, ban also good la, if one day my family also kena knocked down then how, the real problem is that we don't have the proper infrastructure to fully support these kind of devices, in the first place shouldn't even allow the import not to even mention sale, see now people import already cannot sell, people buy already cannot use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks