Ordered Fiido Q1

Previously.

Now there is the 11/11 sale, Fiido Q1 is $799 instead of the usual $899. So I ordered a black version, paid via PayNow, waiting for them to confirm and then send to my home. Delivery is free by the way.

https://www.passiongadgets.com/fiido-q1-electric-scooter-36v-10ah-ul2272-certified/

The DYU D1 also on discount, now $499, I think last month or so was $699 then dropped to $599.

https://www.passiongadgets.com/dyu-d1-seated-electric-scooter-ul2272-certified/

I'm now eyeing a foldable bike, not sure which one should I get but the Bickerton looks really nice and comfy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Government just banned escooter on footpaths :(
Really shocking, I just read the news today, they just suddenly announced the ban on 04 Nov, what the fish, now I have a PMD sitting at home like an artwork purely for admiration only. >_<

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks