Qualified for CPF Housing Grant

Somehow still managed to qualify for $22,500 of housing grant for the new flat that I applied in May this year, not sure how they calculated but they probably deducted the $15,000 singles grant which I took when I bought my current 2-room resale flat.

I think the grant will help a lot, probably don't have to take too long of a loan, hopefully don't even need to take any loan, but also depends because my current 2-room flat is depreciating fast, past 6 months prices range from $185K to $218K, I think by the time I sell, if can sell $180K already laughing.

Looking forward to new house, hope by 45 years old can pay finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks