Finally Got Up and Go Run

These few weeks I have been using the heightened alert as an excuse to not go for exercise, keep telling myself to stay safe and stay home, end up building up a lot of negative energy, I tell you a person cannot just hide at home and do nothing other than going to work or to buy groceries. But actually can also work out at home but well, once you get lazy it doesn't matter where, you'll just cook up excuses when you feel like it.

So today I finally forced myself to go out for a run, managed to run about 2.5 rounds of the track which is about 1KM and walk to complete 3 rounds, not bad, I thought after several weeks of rotting at home I won't make 2 rounds.

Staying active is a must, it helps to get rid of negative energy and build up positive energy, this is very true because when I was in my 20s, I used to workout very regularly like 3-5 times a week or even daily was normal to me, I think that time even busier than now because I was doing part-time studies holding a full-time job but I still managed it, so it definitely can be done.

Anyway stay safe, stay active haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks