Finally Throw Letter

After several bouts of procrastination, today I finally ride on a trigger to throw the letter. It was nothing negative or what, not an outburst or anything, just making use of a chance to throw the letter, have to be pissed off but not too pissed off, have to be careful not to ruin any relationship, throw letter also need technique and timing haha.

Somehow I feel really relieved for doing so, it's like getting rid of a huge rock off my chest, bet I can finally sleep well tonight, I mean can you imagine after work or during weekends or public holidays you still have work stuff buzzing in your head, it's crazy.

And of course I didn't get a job before I throw, I only had 5 days of rest from my last job to current job, so getting a job first is definitely not in my plan, was thinking of catching a 1-2 months break to refresh myself before I start looking for a job.

Also I can bring my daughter to school everyday, sometimes I just feel kind of guilty like I get lost at work, come home then get lost at my computer that I didn't really pay much attention to her or my wife, it can't always be just about me and me only.

During the break, I'm also going to take up some courses to keep myself updated on new technology, I feel like I have fallen behind on current tech because the tech of current company is outdated, that's also one of the reason pushing me to leave, don't understand why a tech company is still using outdated stuff and/or free stuff, nothing against free stuff but just that as a tech person you won't be exposed to the kind of tech that big firms are using if you are just going for freebies all the time.

Also going to make sure I go for a run everyday.

Savings-wise I won't worry too much, won't last us forever but most important is be healthy and happy and stay positive, as long as one is positive, good things will come.

Comments

Anon said…
Have a good break after your notice period! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks