17 February 2011

Buy HDB Flat with Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) Spouse


You are a Singaporean Citizen (SC) and you are planning to buy a HDB flat with your SPR spouse.

What Can You Buy

For a SC/SPR household, you can either go for subsidized housing or a Resale Flat.

You can purchase under the following schemes
CPF Housing Grant

As a SC/SPR household, you are eligible for a Family Grant of S$20,000.

No comments: