Google Chrome Causes System to Freeze for a Short While

I can't remember when I started having this problem but sometimes when I open up a new tab, my Google Chrome browser will cause my computer system to freeze for a couple of seconds and I can't see nor move my mouse cursor. But lucky for me, I found a solution by Gautam Doddamani and it worked for me.

Just want to highlight a slight difference in Step 2, it stated to disable the following item,
C:\Users\[your-username]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\16.0.912.77\gcswf32.dll
But it's quite different from mine,
C:\Documents and Settings\userName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\24.0.1312.52\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll


But what is similar is the NPSWF32 thingy, so what I did was disable pepflashplayer.dll, install the latest flash player, restart Chrome, viola, problem solved!

Comments

thanks man appreciate sharing the tutorial with others...best of luck! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore