Semb Corp Industries Lingered at S$4.8x


I was thinking maybe it would go down to S$4.7x, well it did but the lowest was S$4.79. Then something else caught my eye, I saw SATS at S$3.11, was thinking maybe I should get 1 lot since they are going to give out a S$100 dividend in Aug 2013, and I was busy at work, came back and bam, S$3.20, what the heck. Anyway, the federal stimulus thing is really annoying, I think the fed people wanted to stop the stimulus because the US economy is improving, it's like taking life support off a person who no longer needs it, which sounds like a good idea, but it's a bad idea to the stock market so that's why most investors reacted negatively to that and caused most markets to tumble.

I don't know why but I keep getting the feeling that it's mostly american investors that are selling off stocks, I think by the time they finish with their selling, it would be a good time to buy, which I don't know when. I'll see how, I have the cash now, I can take my own sweet time to observe, no hurry.

But if Semb Corp can reach 4.7, I'll buy, or SATS at 3, or Sheng Siong below 6.5, and SPH seems good too, if SPH can reach 4, I would buy, probably would since it's on a downtrend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks