Create Diagrams Online Using Gliffy, for Free!

Last Friday I was doing up a user guide for a new system and I needed to provide a diagram to show an overview of the system but I didn't have Microsoft Visio, luckily I found this free web application and managed to quickly draw up the diagram that I needed, it was so simple, all I needed to do was drag and drop the shapes that I want to form the diagram, create an account and export the diagram into a picture e.g. jpg.

I explored a bit more and found that there are so many types of diagrams that I can create, network, flowchart, UML, even ERD and floor plan!

A Simple System Overview Created with Gliffy

If your interested, here's the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks