Cannot Top-Up POSB Everyday Card EZ-Link at GTM

This morning I tried adding value to my everyday card at the GTM and it doesn't work because when I removed the card from the scanner when it prompted me to insert my ATM card, the transaction was cancelled. I also tried the NETS only kiosk and same problem. In the end I managed to add value through the ATM. By the way GTM means general ticketing machine, it's the machine where you can buy train ticket. Another option is go to the counter and add value by cash. Sounds like my options are limited but actually it's not a big problem, I have to withdraw cash every 2-3 days so when I do that, I top-up my card together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks