Starhub Fibre Outage!

Just now from about 7.45pm to 9.30pm, the internet link seems to be down, I thought my home gateway is faulty again but it's not, the lights are blinking green and looks normal, I tried to call the technical line but unable to get through, I think we are not the only one affected because my mother tried calling 1634 (no idea what it's for) and the lady on the line says the technical line is experiencing heavy call volume, so I think my guess is correct, something went wrong somewhere and they got bombarded with calls.

And luckily it's working now, hahaha, they solve the problem very fast, that's why I like Starhub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks