Painting My House Later

Just came back from my morning run, ran about 2.4KM, today feels great, maybe because going to new house later but today not moving in, just painting and cleaning. Not sure when my father's friend can come and take a look at the flooring work to be done, he still haven't come, no assessment, no idea how much it will, don't know when can finish, I am thinking maybe just scrap the idea, just paint, clean up, buy stuff and move in, easier and can save a lot of money, father estimate flooring will cost below $2000, so if don't do, can save $2000, anyway the existing flooring also not that bad, I actually like it, only thing is the built-in stove and sink support, but we can do with it, no big deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks