Tomorrow Moving into New House!

Today went there and saw that the contractor had done some work i.e. laid one layer of cement to prepare for overlay of tiles, at least I can see the materials now, they changed to the longer type of tiles, heard from my father it's because the one that we choose ran out of stock so my father changed for me, it's fine as long as they can get it done, I have gotten to the point of anything works as long as it's done!

Anyway tomorrow we will move in, can't wait, a bit shabby but our room is decent, we even have a set of dining table and 4 chairs, it's from some ang moh who is moving back home and they don't need it anymore so my father took it for us, still looks new, I think it's expensive, the table is a tempered glass top and chromed leggings, chairs are also chromed with leather seats, so no need to buy dining table and chairs, another saving.

Comments

Sim said…
Congrats. Read that u bought ur flat at commonwealth area. Good location, many amenities and near mrt/town.
Am staying nearby too.
Cheers!
Thanks, location is really good, like it so far ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks