Accumulated Daily$ 57.29 with POSB Everyday Card

I have been using the card since Apr 2014 and so far accumulated $57.29, I think that's quite a lot of savings, I can offset my credit card bills with that. Most of my savings came from Sheng Siong purchases, they have 5% rebate if I use my card there, damn good deal, I can also get discount for cigarettes and liquor, not bad.

Now I'm thinking of get a supplementary card for my wife since she also make purchases there, but I'm afraid she might not control her spending, a little bit worried haha, but I think it will be more convenient, if it's also an ATM then that means I don't have to give her cash, she can just withdraw by herself, hmmmm, got to think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore