DBS Rejected My Recurring Bill Request

Reason given is amendment not countersigned, I don't remember amending anything, or maybe someone tampered with the application form? Good that they check, what if someone changed the account to their account and I pay for them every month, nowadays many thieves and scammers, these people really scum of the earth, have hands and legs don't want to work.

Then these few days I saw the uncle again at my workplace, seems like he is living around there or something, why can't he just find a job? Really so difficult? Is it better or just easier to ask for things instead of working for it? Sometimes I really don't get it, some people say cannot find job, but there are so many job vacancies, what are they talking about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore