EZ-Link Top Up Surcharge

Source

Now if I top up using my ATM card, there is a $0.20 charge, but if I use their machines such as the general ticking machine then it's still free, I think from now on I will withdraw cash and then use their machine to top up, I know there is a ATM card only machine but I can't use that because my ez-link and atm is the same card, it doesn't work there.

Nowadays the prices of necessities keep going up, just a few months back they increased the public transport fees, now ez-link starts charging for top up, later public transport fees going to increase again, fortunately my salary still can keep up but I really don't know in the future, nobody knows but of course the government won't let us die, the worry is still there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore