Finally Received My Chin Up Bar from Qoo10

I bought on 11 Jul and I received today on 15 Jul, delivery time not so bad, the product is what I expected, but looks a bit like second-hand lol but most important is that it is cheap and serves the purpose, looks doesn't really matter that much to me, only $13.89, cheap and good.

Packaging

Installation was a bit challenging, forgot how I did it for my previous chin up bar but anyway I got my wife to twist for me while I hold on, got to adjust so it doesn't look crooked.

After Installation

I think the same bar should be sold at around $20+ if you get it anywhere else, $30+ also have but I find it pointless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore