Two Days and Two Nights in New Home

Two days was working so nothing much to talk about, first night was okay until it started raining heavily at night and the rain was hitting on the aircon compressor bracket and making "ding ding" noises, woke me and wife up and I went to work the next day feeling so tired due to lack of sleep. I told my dad about it and he said he will make a wooden plank to cover the compressor.

Yesterday night was great though, slept all the way till my alarm went off, woke up, brushed my teeth, drank some coffee and went to work. Was planning to take bus but it was always full so I took the train instead, faster and cheaper and even though it was also crowded but at least I can get in, it's just 4 stations to my workplace, speaking of which, my traveling time to work is now around 25 to 30 minutes, used to take around 1 hour and 15 minutes.

And finally today the renovation guy came to lay the tiles, he also hacked the stove area, I think he can complete the whole thing tomorrow, in time for my father to install the cabinet on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore