Qoo10 Auction Looks Promising

After I bought my chin-up bar, there was an option to give feedback after which they will give you some points, and from there I realized that they have this daily lucky draw, you just need to log in, click on the Open button, and then Q-chance. It's a wheel of fortune style kind of lucky draw, everyday you get to draw once, and after every purchase you also get to draw once. I still haven't fully figure out what I can do with the stuff there but I learned that I can bid for items using the green, silver and gold mameq, but so far I haven't won anything but the beauty of it is that it's not difficult to get the mameq, just log in daily and click the lucky draw and then try your luck in bidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks