So Many Comment Spammers

Even though Blogger has a fine spam filtering system but I still get the spam comments into my email, sometimes I couldn't differentiate from the genuine comments so sorry if I did not reply. Maybe I should put the captcha test but I don't like captcha, it's such an annoying and yet useful feature but I find it more annoying.

And I know why they are posting in my comments, it's because they want to promote their website, it's really such a lame way to promote a website, if you put genuine comments then fine, well at least be relevant, all of the spam comments don't make any sense, like this guy who keeps posting in Japanese, what the hell lol, or another who tells me he has problems with hackers, viruses and then he drops a link to a website selling shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks