I Can Renew My Starhub Mobile Line

Ha, you might be wondering how come I can blog even when I'm serving my in-camp, actually today I get to book out, tomorrow and Thursday have to stay in for training, sigh.

Anyway just realized that I can renew my mobile line because I have the hubber bonus, every 12 months I can recontract, now I'm wondering which phone I should get, I think I will probably choose the one with highest resale value and then sell it, I don't really like smartphone, my wife also okay with it.

During this in-camp I also noticed that almost everyone have a smartphone, nowadays everyone bring smartphone to play games inside the camp, seems like the trend but I just don't find it interesting, maybe I'm just plain old fashioned haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks