Received My U-Save Rebates

My last post.

They just released my utilities bill online and they credited $195 ($65 for Jul, $130 special payment) into my account, my bill for Sep 2014 is $97.39 and it is exactly the same as last month (so zhun?), so that means I don't have to pay for this month, I still have a credit of $97.61, probably next month also don't have to pay if the charges are the same.

I think maybe they didn't come and check the meters, I also didn't submit my readings, I read in my Aug bill it said that I can submit readings at their website but I forgot, anyway my Sep bill says on 02 Oct someone will come and take the readings.

Ah, anyway this U-Save thingy sure helps with cashflow, I'm sure it has helped a lot of families, this is one thing the government should continue doing but I hope people will take it as a chance to improve their finances instead of thinking it's free money, take it as an opportunity to save that extra cash, or at least half of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks