Seen Gynae at NUH Today

We went to the high risk clinic and they told us the same thing that the gynae at SGH told us during our first try so nothing new to us, anyway my wife and I have already decided to continue the pregnancy and of course we don't want to terminate, yeah there's always the risk but if we don't give it a shot, how would we know, and not as if a healthy woman don't have any risk, pregnancy always comes with risk, just a matter of high or low and how we manage it.

I think the key thing is whether my wife feels okay or not, right now she's feeling fine, just the usual nausea, feeling tired, I think most if not all pregnant women feels like that, it's a hormonal thing so it's mostly beyond control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks