Some Photos From Thailand Trip

First of all, share some pictures I took, didn't take much though because keep forgetting to bring camera.

Giant Pumpkin!

Look at the size of that pumpkin, I have never seen such a huge pumpkin in my life, my mother-in-law turned it into a sweet soup with coconut milk.

Wife's Home Porch

Previously there's nothing much at the porch, mother-in-law asked someone to add the sitting area but it's not complete.

Added Shelter by the Side

She also added a shelter, well it's much cooler now with the shelter.

Wife's Motorbike

I took the chance to play with my wife's bike, now I can confidently ride around, have tried driving my wife back from her grandmom's farm, note that I don't have a riding licence, but in rural areas there's also no police to catch.

Duty Free Beer

Duty Free Wine and Liquor

I bought the beer, wine and liquor at the arrival hall yesterday when we returned from Bangkok, all costed me $179.10, here's a breakdown of the price:

  • 3 can Guiness - $9.50
  • 3 can Heineken - $7.30
  • 1 litre bottle Hendricks - $55.80, this one comes with a teacup, without the teacup is $53+
  • 1 litre bottle Chivas - $44.50
  • 750ml Moscato - $31 each for 2 bottles
I'll give my father the beer, not sure if he wants the liquor or wine, anyway just buy since duty free, so much cheaper than supermarket price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks