22 January 2015

So Irritated Today

Went back to work and so many things to follow-up, what great colleagues, any problem just wait for me to come back and solve, really wtf. Sometimes I think why not pay me their salary since I got to do everything, sigh.

Or maybe I'm tired of bad news, baby not doing well, next week got to go back for review and I wonder what kind of bad news will they bring me again. I think next week going to spend a big deal of money again, got to do echo for baby, even for adults it cost $300+ for PR, almost $500 for foreigner, for baby I don't know how much but it's not going to be cheap.

See how it goes.

3 comments:

mr lee said...

Just hang in there bro. Things will get better!

Anonymous said...

Maybe life is a test, few bumps and bruises but you'll make it. I Admire what you've accomplished.

marrythaigirlsingapore said...

Hey thanks, it's really good to see some support.