This Yong Tau Foo Stall Really

Just now went to eat at Commonwealth Crescent Food Centre, the Yong Tau Foo stall so busy, I picked my goodies and stand there with my bowl for 5 minutes and the helper totally ignored me, another girl picked her food and handed in her bowl and the helper took it, I'm so big size and she cannot see me, see me no happy or what. In the end I fed up I put back the food and go buy the wanton noodle instead.

This will be the last time I will ever buy there, the first time I went also same, stand there and she ignored me, maybe she don't like my face lol. Actually the Yong Tau Foo also nothing special, wonder why so long queue.

Comments

mr lee said…
It's really weird how the so-called famous hawkers in singapore develop an attitude. You would think that even if business were good, they should still maintain good customer service. Things can change very quickly and they never know when they need to rely on their customers again.
On another note i was looking at retirement options and came across this link on retiring in thailand that you may find you find useful

http://retireby40.org/how-much-costs-retire-thailand/
Hi Mr. Lee,

I feel they should maintain order, some hawkers have done well but this stall is really terrible, how can they keep me waiting like that and take a later customer's order instead.

Anyway that's a good website, thanks.
Anonymous said…
Big size no use, it's what's up there that matters.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks