Went to Mother House Just Now

Today my mother did her prayers thing and she cooked a lot of food and asked me to drop by to eat. There was chicken rice, braised duck, fried dumplings, fish, fishball/meatball soup with sichuan veggies, braised pork and tau kwa, eat until so full. In the past I thought her food doesn't taste so good, some are really good but most are experimental and kind of sucky but now it tastes really good.

After dinner I had a long talk with my father, we drank guiness stout and talked all sorts of stuff, from work to my wife's pregnancy. He told me after I dropped by last Friday to pass my mother the ang pao, my mother went to buy 4D the next day using the last 4 digits of my NRIC 0521, it opened 2nd prize and she won $1000, so at least now I don't feel so bad for giving her $50 ang pao haha.

So tomorrow we are eating at Crystal Jade at Westgate, heard from my sister it costs $470+, sigh, so expensive, might as well eat at Chinatown, $100 can order whole table and eat until full. Too bad she booked already. Anyway Crystal Jade food is good, let's see what we can eat tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks