HDB Automatically Added Daughter as Occupier

We have such great systems, seems like government agencies share our data around, even HDB knows that I have a daughter now, they added her as an occupier, I noticed when I login to the HDB page, was thinking of adding her now no need to add haha.

Speaking of housing, been living here for almost a year now, I wonder if my estate will get enbloc, if can then great because now that I have a daughter, we will need a room for her, surely she can't be sleeping with us when she is bigger, I think until 4-5 years can, older then she should have her own room. Maybe wait MOP see how, if never enbloc then I might just try for sale of balance, BTO have to wait, pay a bit more never mind, I don't like to wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks