All Down with Cough

Now me, wife and baby all coughing, wife's most serious, me second, baby third. I googled and found that cough for baby usually not serious, I think she have some sort of viral infection, her immune system will probably be able to handle it, furthermore she is breastfeeding which somehow makes her stronger.

But with the haze our coughs can't get any better, so now safest is to stay home, I just looked at the sky, seems quite bad today, the 8am PSI shows 136 for west side, I hope the haze dissipates soon, wonder if Indonesia is still burning stuff, must be, this country is hopeless, every year you tell them, every year they commit the same mistake, for decades, how can you make the same mistake each year, over and over again? Ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks