Brought Baby to Polyclinic for Vaccination

Baby is now 4 months and 6 days old, so today we brought her to polyclinic to do her vaccination, we choose the 5-in-1 vaccine and opted for the pneumococcal vaccination. The 5-in-1 is free for citizens and the pneumococcal vaccine is $150 but can pay by Medisave, still have to do 2 more times which means have to pay $300 more. Personally I believe in prevention is better than cure so this kind of money I am willing to spend, the nurse told me can cover her up to 7 years old so it is very worth it.

And today baby weighs more than 7KG, she grows so fast, I think soon she will be able to walk, I am looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks