Double Long Weekends!

Woohoo, company announced this Thursday and next Thursday can work half-day, this year so special so many long weekends, next year not so good so enjoy while it's good.

Anyway I have contacted my insurance agent, I told her to declare that I am a smoker, pay more premium is fine, most important is when need to claim can claim, if now never declare next time when they find out then jia lat. I also asked my agent to prepare hospital and term insurance for wife and baby, have exclusion is ok as long as can cover other illnesses.

Nowadays so dangerous, anything can happen, better to be insured than be sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks