Bee Cheng Hiang Bak Kwa Still Sucks

Yesterday after visiting my parents, my father gave me half kilo of Bee Cheng Hiang Bak Kwa, this was a gift from his friend. So today I tried, wah still as tough and thick as always, and so dry and charred, seems like they don't do any trimming at all, and it is very lacking in flavour, it is like chewing on a piece of wood, I think old people cannot eat, too tough, but they are still the most famous, probably because they have been aggressively expanding in Asia.

Today I went to parents house again, this time father opened a new pack, he say brand is Oriental, never heard of this name, but this Bak Kwa is really good, soft, not dry, not charred, and well-flavoured, not famous one taste better than famous one lol.

And Bee Cheng Hiang also not cheap, father say 1 kilo is $52, this kind of standard give me free I also don't want, I probably won't touch it again, maybe my wife will eat, but she say best is still the Fragrance brand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks