Went for Army Medical Review

My excuse expired late last month so today I went to see whether there is any news of my medical board review. MO told me it was rejected because it's just a sprain, I guess they don't think it is serious enough to downgrade me but it's alright, I just need excuse from push-up, otherwise there is no way I can pass my IPPT.

So the MO submitted another review, this time is to excuse me so that I can skip push-up and just do 2-station IPPT. Today he gave me another 84 days excuse. Now see how the review goes, anyway I have booked my RT this coming Sunday, just take it as exercise, I go exercise on Sundays anyway, I got 19 RT to clear lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks