Win Toto but Not Big Prize

So far the largest amount I won is $10, buy $10 win $10, as if never buy lol. I hope one day I can win $1M so I can say goodbye to the rat race, everyday work work work also sibei sian, sigh.

Now I look at my daughter I find that she is very fortunate, everyday no need to worry as we do all the worrying, kids really good life. But actually kids in SG really good life, safe from a lot of dangers as everything is laid out nicely, just need to follow the guideline and walk the common path and most likely your future is guaranteed. See nowadays fresh graduate salary $3-4K they also find it little, I work so long not even $5K, but don't work how, my father not rich so have to work, sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks