Baby Operation Next Month

Her operation date is getting closer, I'm actually a bit worried even though I trust the healthcare staff at NUH, I think no matter how good they are, I guess it's natural for me to worry, hope everything will go well.

Just a bit scared, what if something goes wrong, what if we lose her, it's just very scary to even think about it, but looking at the positive side, NUH have done many of such operations so to them it's probably like a walk in the park.

They have this statistics on heart surgeries from 2009 to 2014, seems to me like very impressive numbers, but strange that they don't have numbers for 2015 and 2016, hopefully those are as impressive as past years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks